Friday, October 30th
1. Pumpkin Carving from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM at the Night Heron Park. Gather around tables for “Operation Jack”, the festive pumpkin carving and painting event. You can jazz up your jack-o-lantern and create a masterpiece. Adult supervision is required. Cost is $10 per pumpkin.
2. Haunted Maze from 5:00 PM to 8:00 Pm at the Night Heron Park. Find your way through twisting corners filled with silly and scary creatures. Spooks are waiting for you along the way. All ages welcome. Cost is $8 per person.
3. Haunted Kiawah Camp Fire from 8:15 PM to 9:00 PM at the Night Heron Park. Come join in for an evening filled with accounts of witches, goblins, and ghouls, all just enough for shivers and not enough for nightmares. No charge.
Saturday, October 31st
1. Hay Rides at 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM, and 3:00 PM at Night Heron Park. Ride around the Island on this festive hayride. All are welcome to join dressed in costumes for selected stops for trick or treating. Registration is required. Cost is $25 per adult and $15 per child. A beverage pass is included in the pass.
2. Halloween Festival from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM at Night heron Park. Prepare for a night of fun and thrills. A bluegrass band will be pickin’ at the park, so come and dance. Don’t forget to dress to impress for the costume contest. Popular attractions include laser tag, climbing wall and jump castle. Food and beverages will be available. Spooktacular contests for all ages will be held, including a doughnut eating contest. No cost.
As always, your thoughts, questions, or comments are greatly appreciated. Let me know if I can help with any of your Charleston SC real estate needs or questions. To look for homes anywhere in the tri-county area go to my website at http://www.carolinajoe.com/mls/
"Carolina Joe" Idleman