The Charleston, South Carolina area is a great place to live or have a vacation home. The weather is great, the beaches are fantastic, golf courses are abundant, there are many historical sites, the architecture is unbelievable, the dining is unbeatable, and the people are the friendliest in the country. It is because of these reasons that I believe Charleston SC Real Estate is truly unique. I look forward to helping you with any of your real estate needs in Charleston, Berkeley, or Dorchester counties. Today’s article is titled:
How to Price Your Home
1. What you paid for your property does not affect its value.
2. The amount of money you need to get out of the sale of your property does not affect its value.
3. What you think it should be worth has no effect on value.
4. What another real estate agent says your property is worth does not affect its value.
5. An appraisal does not always indicate what your property is worth on the open market.
The value of your property is determined by what a ready willing and able buyer will pay for it in the open market, which will be based upon the value of other recent closed sales. BUYERS DETERMINE VALUE!!
The next best way to determine the value of your home is to request a market analysis from a Realtor you know or that is referred to you by a friend. If you do not know any Realtors I suggest interviewing two or more by requesting a market analysis of your and discussing how they will market your home. Select the agent who you most feel comfortable with and answers all your concerns the best.
As always, your thoughts, questions, or comments are greatly appreciated. Let me know if I can help with any of your Charleston SC real estate needs or questions.
To look for homes anywhere in the tri-county area go to my website at http://www.carolinajoe.com/mls/
View my entire inventory of VisualTours at http://www.visualtour.com/inventory.asp?U=182210
"Carolina Joe" Idleman