The Charleston, South Carolina area is a great place to live or have a vacation home. The weather is great, the beaches are fantastic, golf courses are abundant, there are many historical sites, the architecture is unbelievable, the dining is unbeatable, and the people are the friendliest in the country. It is because of these reasons that I believe Charleston SC Real Estate is truly unique. I look forward to helping you with any of your real estate needs in Charleston, Berkeley, or Dorchester counties. Today’s article is titled:
Kiawah Island Dining Guide
Use this guide to find the restaurant that is right fit for you whether you are on Kiawah Island, Seabrook Island, Johns Island, or anywhere in the Charleston South Carolina metro area. While the restaurants on Kiawah Island offer a variety of themes and prices, you can be assured of the highest quality and best experience for their style and price point.
1. The Ocean Room, located at the Sanctuary is known as Kiawah’s prime steakhouse. Jackets are preferred, but not required. Open Monday – Thursday 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM, and Friday – Saturday 5:30 PM to 10:00 PM. Reservations recommended.
See this blog previously posted:
2. The Atlantic Room is located at the Ocean Course Clubhouse and is known as Kiawah’s premier seafood restaurant. Diners will be able to enjoy modern American twists on seasonal seafood selections. Dress is casual. Reservations recommended.
Lunch 11:00 am TO 2:00 PM and Dinner 5:30 to close.
3. The Ryder Cup Bar is a modern club house bar located at the Ocean Course on Kiawah Island.
4. Jasmine Porch, located at the Sanctuary on Kiawah Island is a great place to taste the Lowcountry. You will experience a bounty of regional delights with fresh native ingredients and traditional Lowcountry favorites. Dress is casual.
Breakfast 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM, Lunch 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM, and Dinner 5:30 to close.
5. Tomasso is located at the Turtle Point Clubhouse on Kiawah Island and is know as an Italian gathering place. Tomasso’s specializes in authentic Italian cuisine from all regions if Italy. Dress is casual.
Lunch 11:30 PM to 2:30 PM, Dinner 5:00 PM to close, Bar 11:30 PM to close, Snack Shop 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
6. The Loggerhead Grill is located at the Sanctuary on Kiawah Island. Relax in a tropical ambience and enjoy gourmet sandwiches, grilled burgers, salads and wraps. Dress is casual.
Lunch 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Dinner Thursday – Saturday 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM, Friday night is a seaside buffet 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM.
7. Southern Kitchens is located at the West Beach Straw Market on Kiawah Island and traditional southern style cuisine such as Lowcountry favorite’s country fried steak and pork chops with traditional side choices including fried okra, collard greens, and macaroni & cheese along with a selection of salads, seafood, and sandwiches.
Southern Kitchen is open daily Tuesday – Sunday from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
8. Night Heron Grill is located in Night heron Park on Kiawah Island and provides casual poolside dining and tropical cocktails.
Lunch 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Phone: 843-768-2012 ext. 2012
9. Town Center Market at the East Beach is the local Kiawah Island Market and Island Bistro. Enjoy ala carte sandwiches, entrees, pizza, along with family meals.
Open 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
10. The Osprey Clubhouse on Kiawah Island specializes in gourmet burgers and fresh tossed salads.
Lunch 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Snack Shop 7:00 AM to dusk.
11. West Beach Market and Cyber Café on Kiawah Island offers gourmet coffees, fresh pastries, picnic supplies, and sandwiches.
Open 8:00 AM to closing, Lunch 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
As always, your thoughts, questions, or comments are greatly appreciated. Let me know if I can help with any of your Charleston SC real estate needs or questions.
To look for Charleston SC Real Estate homes anywhere in the tri-county area go to my website at http://www.carolinajoe.com/mls/
View my entire inventory of VisualTours of Charleston SC Real Estate homes at http://www.visualtour.com/inventory.asp?U=182210
"Carolina Joe" Idleman